QR4869 - Cabin Crew Recruitment Event Nairobi 20th April 2014 | Qatar Airways | Doha
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Cabin Crew
Division: Cabin Crew
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City:Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 20-Apr-2014
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:
"Be part of a story worth telling!Join our award winning 5 Star Cabin Crew team"
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar's warm and generous hospitality.
Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job.
Qatar Airways is known to be a truly world class, 5 star global airline, challenging established norms and a leader in airline hospitality.
On the Ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our Cabin Crew are Qatar Airways' Ambassadors to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing "Excellence in everything we do". Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our "World Class Global Brand"
Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Write your own story with Qatar Airways. World’s 5 star airline.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
Venue: INTERCONTINENTAL NAIROBI - City Hall Way, 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
Date: 20th April 2014
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
Dress Code: Formal business attire
- 1 x CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Full Length Photograph
4. Passport Copy (details/photograph page only)
Find Registration form Here